Technical Support Representative APPLY NOW
At Autel Robotics we employ friendly, motivated individuals with an interest in new technology, and experience working in the customer service industry. As a part of our team you will communicate with customers, teach them about our products, offer knowledgeable advice, troubleshoot product and order issues, and find solutions for whatever else comes your way. A successful Customer Support Agent will be detail-oriented, exhibit excellent problem solving and people skills, and possess outstanding communication skills. A critical member of our team, you will represent our company to the outside world.
Made to Soar. We, the human race, have dreamt of flying for our entire existence. We, Autel Robotics, make this dream come true every day through our magical orange drones, the EVO and EVO II series. The joy on the face of a new pilot as their drone takes off never gets old!
Born to Explore. If you want to invent the future with us, you’ll need a passion for technology and customers coupled with the spirit of an explorer. In short: you love drones, love to teach people how to use them, and can share your vision of why robotics will make our future fantastic.
Near and Far. We value diversity, and the skills, talents, and perspectives, it brings. So we welcome the unique contribution you'll be able to make!
Ready for You. If you’re a super-star in your area and love to work with other smart, driven, friendly people, you should apply to one of our open roles. We’re a start-up funded by a large established parent, so you get the best parts of being an agile newcomer and an experienced corporation.
- Become a friendly, trusted technical expert. This includes a detailed understanding of our products' features and functionality, general photography and video knowledge, and a basic understanding of the drone industry
- Use your knowledge of drones, photography, and videography to help customers choose the right product for their needs via phone and email
- Respond to customer service requests in a prompt and precise manner
- Offer pre- and post-sale technical support via phone, live chat and/or email
- Take ownership of helping the customer from start to finish
- Notify customers of any change in order status or issues related to their order
- Gather, analyze and present customer feedback to various stakeholders
- Other related duties as assigned
- Able to work Tuesday-Saturday 7:30am-4pm shift
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and a motivated problem solver
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office tools and phone support systems.
- Adept at juggling multiple tasks.
- Effectively work both independently and as a member of the team
- Able to work weekends
- Basic knowledge of or interest in drones, aerial devices, photography, and videography
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid time off and corporate holidays
2021-06-30|||Bothell, WA|||Customer Service||||||nHZL4XKi7tMIITvq|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false