Quality Engineer APPLY NOW
Made to Soar. We, the human race, have dreamt of flying for our entire existence. We, Autel Robotics, make this dream come true every day through our magical orange drones, the X-Star, EVO and EVO II series.
Born to Explore. If you want to invent the future with us, you’ll need a passion for technology and customers coupled with the spirit of an explorer. In short: you love drones, love to teach people how to use them, and can share your vision of why robots will make our future fantastic.
Near and Far. Our team at Autel Robotics is a compelling blend of cultures, languages, and talents as we seek to combine the best parts of our shared American and Asian heritage. With headquarters in both Shenzhen and Seattle, we’ve created a beautiful balance between English and Mandarin, Engineering and Marketing, East and West. We value a diversity of language, skills, talents, genders and perspectives, so we welcome the unique contribution you'll be able to make!
- Perform quality assurance test, troubleshooting and root cause analysis for inbound products.
- Work with other teams to identify, diagnose and fix product issues arising from customer feedback.
- Plan, design and perform quality tests on firmware changes and app updates.
- Coordinate with the company's China engineering team to develop new features and products and recommend appropriate technical solutions to senior management.
- Be a resident product and technical expert within the US team
- Bachelor’s degree required in industrial engineering or its equivalent
- 3 years’ experience in technology (preferable consumer electronics)
- 3 years’ hands-on experience in quality assurance, testing
- Experienced in project management and product management
- Strong troubleshooting and diagnosis skills
- Self-driven, strong attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Excellent ability to learn and understand technical aspects of the product
- Must work flexible hours to work with corporate offices in Shenzhen China
- Fluent speaking and writing in both English and Mandarin
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance benefits or stipend
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid time off and corporate holidays
- Job Type: Full-time