Graphic Artist APPLY NOW
You are the type of person who has a passion for graphic design, and you like preparing visual presentations. You are a creative individual who is flexible and has great attention to detail. You are excited about working with a group of like-minded people, with an interest in drones and robotics.
As part of the marketing team, you will be learning and educating others about the drone industry and many of its growing verticals as more applications are discovered and applied with this technology.
This position covers both the commercial and consumer market for Autel Robotics. Be prepared to learn about drones as it is unlike anything else. The drone market is dynamic, competitive, highly regulated, and sometimes political. There are many regulations, jargon, and market information specific to this industry.
You will be designing packaging, brochures, graphics, social media content, banner ads, product documentation, and everything graphics-related. Marketing graphic topics span from catchy social media posts for consumers to public safety applications such as crime scene mapping, to military applications.
If you think you have what it takes, join our team, and experience the drone industry from one of the leading drone manufacturers in the world.
- Experience in designing from start to finish including the development process.
- Design, layout, and production of packaging, merchandising displays, tradeshow assets, case study materials, product documentation and printed collateral.
- Develop graphics for packaging, displays, emails, banner ads, website, presentations and social campaigns.
- Unique ability to translate brand requirements into thoughtful designs that push the brand forward.
- Takes direction and input from key stakeholders to create design solutions that meet and exceed brand design standards.
- Ability to manage timelines and workload.
- Able to function independently and in a team environment with solid collaboration skills.
- Personable, highly collaborative, able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Graphic Design or equivalent experience.
- 2-5 years experiences in technology (preferably in technology)
- Thorough knowledge of the Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
- Able to export assets in the appropriate format for the intended channel
- Excellent ability to learn and understand technical aspect of the product
- Strong troubleshooting and diagnosis skills
- Strong technical skills, time management skills, and business skills
- Experience and passion for photography and cinematography, a huge plus
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance benefits or stipend
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid time off and corporate holidays
- Job Type: Full-time