EVO Beta Firmware Program
Last update: 7/1/2019
Welcome to Autel Robotics EVO beta firmware program. This firmware package is V1.5.8.
1. Make sure you power off both the aircraft and the remote controller to complete the update after the LCD indicates a successful update. Power back on and you are ready to fly.
2. Once the update is complete if any part of the update fails, power off the aircraft and remote controller and retry the firmware update.
3. Please note that various settings might be reset to factory defaults after the firmware update. Re-adjust your preferred settings after the update to suit your needs.
4. This firmware does not include a battery update.
5. You do not need to perform a compass calibration after the update unless prompted by the Explorer App or RC.
6. Once updated to the Beta firmware you will NOT be able to revert to the previous firmware version.
- Bug fixes
Beta Firmware Download
Beta Firmware Installation Guide
* Download the beta firmware bin file from the link above
* Transfer the bin file to the root directory on the provided microSD card
* Power on the EVO aircraft and the RC
* Ensure the aircraft and RC are connected and the battery level on both aircraft and RC is above 25%
* Insert the microSD card into the aircraft, and the firmware update will begin automatically
* Reboot aircraft and RC once the firmware update is complete